GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate

Day Nine: Morning

Against my will, I finally fell asleep last night. Paranoia can’t keep you awake indefinitely. Whoever this “Josh” person really is, he’s an early riser. He’s gone off somewhere.

His story had at least as much bullshit as mine did (you can’t con a con). I’m sure he can smell it on me too, which leads me to believe that we’ll only be dancing around each other until one of us decides it’s worth it to take a chance. I doubt I’ll wait more than another night and might do it today if the opportunity presents itself.

He did say that near as he can make out we are somewhere in the Philippine Sea. That would be about right if he was being truthful. I’m going to take a bit of a walk and if I run into him then maybe I can get the drop on him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott Roche said...

If you find it let me know.

Something today I hope.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home