GrahamsBloggerNovelTemplate

Day Fifteen: Evening

I slept most of the day away and that worries me. I’m sinking fast into a blackness. The edges of my mind feel like they’re disintegrating. I’m not even sure that that makes sense. My hands shake until I pick up this damn pen. I feel like I did when I came off a three day bender.

I saw a plane or something fly over the island last night. It was pretty high up and I doubt seriously that they saw my fire. I say or something because the lights looked spaced weird, but I’m no expert. It flew in a straight line, no weird UFO shit.

I want a decent meal, a soft damn bed, and a warm body to lie next to. Even the whore that was on the boat with me when I was snatched would do. I picked her up in a little port town about three days before I wound up here and she probably had something to do with my being disappeared. Cute little island chick, hot for a rich white man and a damn good lay. Far as I know she’s at the bottom of the ocean right now and good for her.

I’ve got no plan but to wait and that’s no plan at all. The people that are watching me (yeah I know you’re watching you sons of bitches) are laughing laaaaaaaaughing their asses off watching me getting sad, angry, worried, psycho. I won’t die and I damn sure won’t kill myself. There’s a little voice in my head that wants me too but fuck that voice. I’m gonna live.

Okay I feel better now. Had to get that out. You probably think I’m going over the edge and maybe I am, but I feel like I’m in good shape. I swear I heard engines of some kind from the direction of Mount Moe. Part of me wants to check it out but I’m scared that I’m just going bugshit and won’t find anything. Of course anything is better than just sitting here waiting.

So in the morning I’ll take a little walk and see just how crazy I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home